Are you a trader interested in Darwinex as a broker, and would like to get a better grip of the Darwinex MT4 or of the Darwinex MT5?
Would you like to figure out the differences between the Darwinex MT4 and MT5?
Maybe even the differences between the Demo account and the Live one?
We can answer any of your doubts!
Darwinex MT4 and MT5 Differences
Before registering at Darwinex and deciding whether you’ll be using the Darwinex MT4 or the Darwinex MT5, it’s best to precisely understand what differs between these two platforms.
Here are some of the most important differences:
- ASSETS: Both platforms offer trading on Forex, Cryptocurrencies CFD, Indices, and Commodities, but only MT5 offers the ability to trade on USA Securities CFDs.
- EA: Both platforms support trading through EA.
- TIME FRAME: The MT4 platform has 9 Time Frames, whereas the MT5 has 21.
- ORDERS: The MT4 has 4 types of orders (Buy and Sell Stop, Buy and Sell Limit), the MT5 platform instead has 6 (Buy Stop Limit and Sell Stop Limit are the two extra orders).
- HEDGING: Both platforms allow the Hedging technique.
- MARKET DEPTH: Only the MT5 platform allows to view the market depth.
- COMMISSIONS: With the MT4, the commission is applied 100% on the entry operation, whereas with the MT5 the commission is split 50/50 on entry and exit operations.
Find more info on the differences between the Darwinex MT4 and MT5.
Differences between Live and Demo accounts with Darwinex MT5 or MT4
When using Live or Demo accounts, there are no usability and functional differences between the Darwinex MT4 or the Darwinex MT5.
Clearly, the operations made through a Demo account are virtual, and therefore don’t use real money.
However, all the other functions and spreads applied to the operations are the same.
There is only one significant difference, which is about the Slippage, mainly caused by latency.
Click here to find out more about latency on Darwinex.
Download links for the Darwinex MT4 and MT5 installation files
Here are the links to download directly the MetaTrader 4 or 5 installation files, for either Windows, iOS, or Android.
Once you’ll have downloaded the file, you can start the procedure to open your own Live or Demo account with Darwinex, to active a Darwinex MetaTrader 4 or 5:
- Download MT4 desktop terminal for Windows
- Download MT5 desktop terminal for Windows
- Download MT4 app for iOS
- Download MT5 app for iOS
- Download MT4 app for Android
- Download MT5 app for Android
What type of trader are you?
77% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Darwinex MT4 or MT5 Account Creation Procedure
The procedure to create a trading account for Darwinex MT4 or MT5 is really simple.
Here is a quick tutorial.
Step 1: Register to Darwinex to Download the Darwinex MT4 or MT5
To use the MT4 or MT5 through Darwinex, you should register to Darwinex first, opening at least a demo account.
Click the below to register, then click on Sign Up as Trader and fill out the form.
Follow the simple instructions to complete your registration in a few steps.
Step 2: Darwinex MT4/MT5 Download Tutorial
Once registered to Darwinex, opening an account and downloading the Darwinex MT4 or the Darwinex MT5 is really simple.
In the left menu you’ll find the Trading Account section.
Click on Demo Accounts, then click on Demo Account, as in the image.
Fill in the form that will be displayed.
Select the features you’d like to have in your new Darwinex MT4 or MT5, and click on Open Account.
A new form will load, with the details to access and connect to your new account through the MT4 or MT5 platform, based on what you’ve chosen.
The data you’ll need are the MT4/MT5 Login and the Master Password.
Finally, open your Darwinex MT4 or Darwinex MT5 on your pc.
On the top left, click on File, then on Login to the Trade Account.
A form will pop up to fill in your access credentials, the Login and Master Password you’ve been shown earlier.
In Server, select Darwinex-Demo or Darwinex-Live, depending on your type of account.
Done. You’re inside your new trading account on Darwinex MT4 or MT5.
More About Darwinex MT4 and MT5
Darwinex has created several guides to use their Metatrader 4 and 5.
This post is a quick and simple summary, but if you want to find out more or if you’d like to try out some other guides and tutorials, here is Darwinex Metatrader guide.