At InvestinGoal, we adhere to strict standards to ensure an unbiased review process. We conduct our reviews by examining each broker’s offering and performance across 4 key categories. A final rating is produced for each forex broker based on a total of 187 data points. Learn more about our review process and methodology.
To compile this ranking we have taken into consideration:
- If the Trailing Stop Loss feature is available;
- In which platform the TSL is available;
- If there were specific features about the TSL.
Table of contents
|broker||trailing stop||guaranteed stop loss|
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage.
Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs.
You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money
Top 10 forex brokers with trailing stop loss orders: 2022 review
- Trailing stop loss is available on every version of their proprietary platform including desktop, mobile and web.
- New eToro clients can enable or disable TSL at any time by changing the position settings in the open positions screen.
- eToro is a STP broker and is also the most famous social trading platform.
- eToro requires a minimum deposit of $50 depending on your location.
- eToro spreads start from 1 pip.
- The trailing stop loss feature is available on all the platforms available at Pepperstone including MT4, MT5 and cTrader.
- Pepperstone is a STP/ECN broker.
- Pepperstone doesn’t require a minimum deposit.
- Trading with Pepperstone you will find spreads from 0 pips.
- Trailing stop loss is available on both MT4 and MT5 platforms provided by Admirals.
- Please note that TSL is available only via Admirals MT4 and MT5 Desktop versions.
- Admirals is a STP/ECN broker.
- Admirals’ minimum deposit is $100.
- Admirals charges very low spreads starting from 0 pips.
- Trailing stop loss is available on both AvaTrade MT4 and MT5 platforms, though only via the Desktop version.
- AvaTrade is a Market Maker broker.
- The broker has a set minimum deposit of $100.
- AvaTrade only offers fixed spreads from 0.9 pips.
- Trailing stop is offered by FXTM for their clients on their MT4 and MT5 platforms.
- FXTM is a STP/ECN broker.
- FXTM’s minimum deposit is $10.
- Spreads start from 0 pips depending on your account type.
- Trailing stop loss is available on all the versions of the Plus500 proprietary platform including desktop, web, and mobile.
- Plus500 is a Market Maker broker.
- Plus500’s minimum deposit is $100.
- Spreads start from 0.6 pips.
7. IG Markets
- Trailing stop loss is available on IG MT4 and ProRealTime platforms, while is not available with the L2 Dealer and Shares Dealing platforms.
- IG Markets is a Market Maker broker.
- IG requires a minimum deposit of $250 depending on your location.
- The spreads charged from IG start from 0.6 pips.
- Trailing stop loss is available on both MT4 and MT5 on desktop, mobile, and web.
- In order to set a TSL, your Fusion Markets Metatrader platform will need to be open and constantly connected to the internet.
- Fusion Markets is a NDD broker.
- Fusion Markets requires a minimum deposit of $10.
- Spreads from 0 pips.
- Trailing stop loss is available with XStation5 platform.
- Note that the TSL order will work even if your XTB platform is not open or you log out of the platform.
- XTB is a Market Maker broker.
- No minimum deposit required by XTB.
- Low spreads from 0 pips.
- Trailing stop loss is available via every version of Axi MT4.
- Axi is an ECN/STP broker.
- No minimum deposit required.
- Axi provides spreads from 0 pips.
About the Author