Visit FP Markets74-89% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Visit Vantage74-89% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Visit Axi69.6% of retail investor accounts lose money
Visit Pepperstone74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs
Visit FxPro72.87% of retail investor accounts lose money
Visit Fusion Markets(Your capital is at risk)
Visit AvaTrade76% of retail investor accounts lose money
Visit Tickmill73% of retail investor accounts lose money
A MAM account broker refers to a forex (Foreign Exchange) brokerage firm offering MAM accounts (Multi-Account Manager) to their traders.
A MAM account is a type of account which allows fund managers to manage multiple accounts from a single account without establishing an investment fund. This is especially useful for money managers and professional traders who manage funds on behalf of multiple clients.
Below you will find some of the best MAM forex brokers out there. In compiling this selection, we have taken into consideration the following factors:
- The platform which enables the MAM account
- The number of allocation methods in place for the MAM account
- The number of sub-accounts available with the MAM account
- The minimum deposit to start with a MAM account
- If EAs were available when using the MAM account
- Other features, eg. minimum trade size, rebates, and more
What are the best MAM account brokers?
Below our curated list of the best forex brokers with MAM accounts, with details of features and characteristics.
About The Author