At InvestinGoal, we adhere to strict standards to ensure an unbiased review process. We conduct our reviews by examining each broker’s offering and performance across 4 key categories. A final rating is produced for each forex broker based on a total of 187 data points. Learn more about our review process and methodology.
Below you will find some of the best MAM forex brokers out there. In compiling this selection, we have taken into consideration the following factors:
- The platform which enables the MAM account
- The number of allocation methods in place for the MAM account
- The number of sub-accounts available with the MAM account
- The minimum deposit to start with a MAM account
- If EAs were available when using the MAM account
- Other features, eg. minimum trade size, rebates, and more
Table of Content
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage.
Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs.
You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money
1. FP Markets
- MAM accounts can be used with MT4 by FP Markets traders.
- FP Markets allows 3 allocation methods either by lot, percentage, or balance.
- FP Markets accepts an unlimited number of sub-accounts.
- There is a $100 minimum deposit requirement to open an FP MAM account.
- FP Markets trade managers can benefit from a low commission structure, combined with tight spreads.
- EAs are available when using a MAM account with FP.
Visit FP Markets
74-89% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- The Vantage MAM account can be used via the MT4.
- There are unlimited managed sub-accounts with Vantage MAM.
- There are ten allocation methods in place with the Vantage MAM account, including lot, equity, balance, and percentage.
- Vantage Master accounts have access to instant allocation and customizable rewards, with 0.8 pips per lot rebate.
- Generally, the minimum deposit to open a Vantage account is $200, including a MAM, though you should contact the support team.
- EAs allowed for Vantage MAM masters, as well as hedging and scalping.
74-89% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- As a fund manager, you will have access to an Axi MAM account supported by MT4.
- Axi supports 6 allocation methods including lot, percentage, balance, equity, equity percent, and allocation by equal risk.
- Axi MAM account supports unlimited sub-accounts.
- The Axi minimum deposit recommended to start managing a MAM account is at least $250.
- EAs are supported when using an Axi MAM account.
69.6% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- Pepperstone MAM accounts can be used via both the MT4 and MT5 platforms.
- There 3 allocation methods supported by a Pepperstone MAM. These are by lot, by percentage, and proportional.
- A Pepperstone MAM account allows 100 sub-accounts.
- The minimum deposit recommended to manage a MAM account with Pepperstone will be disclosed when contacting a representative. enerally, there is no minimum deposit requirement.
- The minimum trade volume when trading via a Pepperstone MAM is 0.01 lots.
- Pepperstone MAM account enables EAs, hedging, and scalping.
- The Pepperstone MAM account is designed for fund managers with 3+ years of experience.
(75.9% of retail CFD accounts lose money)
- FxPro provides a MAM account through their MT4 platform.
- FxPro MAM clients have access to 6 allocation methods. These are by lot, by percentage, for equal risk, proportionate to the balance, proportionate to equity, and percentage allocation of equity.
- $1000 is the minimum deposit recommended to start with any accounts, including a MAM account, but $100 is the minimum requested.
- FxPro allows a minimum 0.01 lot size when trading with a MAM account.
- EAs are available when engaging with a FxPro MAM account.
- As a money manager, you can earn rebates and customize your performance fees.
72.87% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- Fusion Markets allows the use of a MAM account via their MetaFX platform.
- Fusion Markets MAM clients can choose among 3 allocation methods. By lot, percentage or equity.
- Fusion Markets MAM clients can trade across unlimited sub-accounts.
- With the MetaFX platform, Fusion MAM clients will get charged 1 pip cost added across all assets.
- There is a $5,000 minimum deposit in order to start using a Fusion MAM account.
- EAs and all trading styles are allowed for Fusion MAM traders, as well as the possibility to trade any size.
Visit Fusion Markets
Your capital is at risk
- AvaTrade clients can access a MAM account via the MT4 platform.
- An AvaTrade MAM account supports unlimited sub-accounts.
- Three different allocation methods, by equity, by lots, or by percentage are available with an AvaTrade MAM.
- The AvaTrade deposit minimum is $1,000 to fund your new MAM account.
- The minimum lot size in an AvaTrade MAM is 0.01 lots.
- EAs are in possible to use on AvaTrade MAM account.
(79% of retail CFD accounts lose money)
- When you open a Tickmill MAM account you can trade with MT4.
- Tickmill allows 2 allocation methods, by balance and by equity.
- Tickmill also allows you to monitor and manage unlimited sub-accounts.
- The minimum lot trading size starts from 0.01 lots with a TickMill MAM account.
- The minimum deposit to open a TickMill MAM account is $5,000.
- EAs are available and provided by TickMill when using their MAM account.
79% of retail CFD accounts lose money
About The Author