AvaTradeVisit AvaTrade79% of retail investor accounts lose money
AxiVisit Axi69.6% of retail investor accounts lose money
XMVisit XM77,37% of retail investor accounts lose money
EasyMarketsVisit EasyMarkets75% of retail investor accounts lose money
HF MarketsVisit HF Markets70.51% of retail investor accounts lose money
FXCMVisit FXCM70% of retail investor accounts lose money
NAGAVisit NAGA80.85% of retail investor accounts lose money
ActivTradesVisit ActivTrades75.7% of retail CFD accounts lose money
IC MarketsVisit IC Markets74-89% of retail CFD accounts lose money
FXTMVisit FXTM81% of retail investor accounts lose money
Neteller forex brokers refer to forex (Foreign Exchange) brokerage firms that accept deposits, and sometimes withdrawals, through Neteller, an online money transfer service.
Neteller is an electronic wallet or e-wallet service that allows people to transfer money around the world. It’s commonly used for online shopping, money transfers, and depositing funds into trading accounts. When a forex brokerage accepts Neteller, it means that they have integrated this payment method into their platform, allowing traders to fund their forex trading accounts or withdraw profits using this e-wallet.
In this article we have included forex brokers that accept Neteller as one of their payment methods. To compile the list of brokers we have taken into consideration a multitude of factors including:
- Neteller deposit and withdrawals fees from the broker’s part;
- Time of processing for both Neteller deposits and withdrawals;
- Neteller minimum / maximum deposit with the broker;
- Neteller minimum / maximum withdrawal with the broker;
- Account base currencies accepted for making a payment with Neteller.
|NETELLER FOREX BROKERS||NETELLER DEPOSIT FEE||NETELLER DEPOSIT PROCESSING TIME||NETELLER WITHDRAWAL FEE||NETELLER WITHDRAWAL PROCESSING TIME|
|AvaTrade||No||24 hours||No||24 hours|
|HF Markets||No||10 minutes||No||Instant|
|FXCM||No||Up to 24 hours||No||48 hours|
|ActivTrades||No||30 minutes||No||48 hours|
|IC Markets||No||Instant||No||72 hours|
What are the best Neteller forex brokers?
Below our curated list of the best Neteller forex brokers, with details of features and characteristics.
How to choose the best Neteller forex broker?
Choosing the right forex broker is vital to the success of any forex trader. If the broker offers Neteller as a payment method, there are a few key points to consider:
- Confirm if the broker is regulated by reputable financial bodies. Look for brokers licensed and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) in Australia, or the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) in Europe, which is one of the most common. Regulatory compliance guarantees a degree of protection to investors and ensures the broker operates under stringent conditions.
- Before you sign up with a broker, check their deposit and withdrawal procedures. If your broker supports Neteller then you have to understand the nuances of transactions. The minimum amount you can deposit/withdraw with your broker helps you plan your trading budget. This amount might change slightly by using Neteller with some broker so be sure to check it. Lastly, you have to know how long it takes for the broker to process deposits and withdrawals via Neteller. Ask the broker’s customer care department to be sure.
- Check the broker’s other features, such as low spreads, the presence of platforms and account types, and the variety of assets to trade on.
Is Neteller safe?
Neteller is regulated by the FCA in the UK, meaning it has to adhere to strict financial standards and regulations. It uses high-level security measures such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to safeguard users’ financial information. This prevents third parties from accessing your sensitive data.
The service also offers two-factor authentication (2FA), an additional security layer that ensures that only you can access your account, even if someone else knows your password. Additionally, Neteller has robust anti-fraud systems in place to detect and prevent fraudulent transactions.
However, users also have a role to play in maintaining their account security. You should regularly update your passwords, avoid sharing sensitive account information, and ensure that your device’s security measures are up to date.
What are the fees using Neteller for deposit and withdrawal?
Most forex brokers do not charge fees for deposits made via Neteller, making it an affordable option for funding your trading account. However, withdrawing funds from your broker to your Neteller account might come with a fee.
This generally ranges between 1% and 3% of the transaction. Some brokers may cover these fees if you withdraw a set minimum amount of money, so it is worth checking the broker’s withdrawal policy before proceeding.
What are the processing times with Neteller?
Processing times can vary, but deposits made to brokers using Neteller are typically instant, which means that traders can fund their accounts and start trading immediately. Withdrawals, on the other hand, may take up to a business day, depending on the broker’s policy.
However, keep in mind that factors such as verification processes or bank policies could potentially influence these times. For instance, if you haven’t completed the broker’s KYC (Know Your Customer) procedure, your withdrawal might be delayed. Similarly, while Neteller processes the transaction instantly, the final transfer time can also depend on your bank’s processing times.
Pros and Cons of Neteller forex brokers
- quick transactions
- available worldwide
- Enhanced online security
- Currency conversion capabilities
- might charge fees for withdrawals
- Not always eligible for broker deposit bonuses
- Some countries might apply restrictions on Neteller
About The Author