At InvestinGoal, we adhere to strict standards to ensure an unbiased review process. We conduct our reviews by examining each broker’s offering and performance across 4 key categories. A final rating is produced for each forex broker based on a total of 187 data points. Learn more about our review process and methodology.
We have put together some of the best 0 pip forex brokers for you to find out which are effectively the best ones.
We have taken into consideration:
- The account or accounts with 0 spread provided
- The round-turn commission associated with the account or accounts
- The minimum deposit to open the account or accounts
- The number of forex pairs
- The average spread on forex
Table of Content
- FBS: best 0 pip broker overall
- FP Markets: best execution order
- XM: best with no-requotes
- IC Markets: best for algo-trading
- Pepperstone: best for scalping
- FxPro: best cTrader account
- Vantage: best Pro ECN account
- Axiory: best low minimum deposit
- HF Markets: best liquidity
- GO Markets: best educational service
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage.
Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs.
You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money
- FBS provides two account types with spreads from 0 pips.
- The FBS Zero Spread Account charges spreads from 0 pips with a commission of $20 per lot.
- While the ECN Account has spreads from -1 pips with a commission of $6 per lot
- The Zero Spread account requires a $500 amount to start, while the ECN requires a $1000 minimum deposit.
- Both the accounts have the access to MT4, MT5 and FBS Proprietary platform.
- With FBS, you can trade among 35 forex pairs with an average spread of 0.3 pips.
74-89% of retail CFD accounts lose money
2. FP Markets
- FP Markets offers spreads from 0 pips on the Raw ECN Account.
- The Raw ECN account at FP Markets has spreads from 0 pips with a $3 commission per lot.
- The minimum deposit FP Markets requires to open the Raw ECN account is $100.
- MT4 and MT5 are both available to be used with the FP Markets Raw ECN account.
- FP Markets provides over 60+ forex pairs with an average spread of 0.3 pips.
Visit FP Markets
74-89% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- XM Zero Account is provided to clients depending on your location. European clients will be able to have access to it, while global clients may not.
- The spreads on the XM Zero account start from 0 pips with a $3.50 commission per lot traded.
- 100$ is the minimum deposit XM requires to open the Zero Account.
- MT4 and MT5 platforms are made available by XM with the Zero Account.
- The XM Zero Account offers more than 55 forex pairs with an average spread of 0.2 pips.
73.57% of retail CFD accounts lose money
4. IC Markets
- The Raw Spread Account at IC Markets provides 0 pip spread trading.
- The spreads start from 0 pips with a $3.50 per lot traded commission if you are using MetaTrader, and $3 per lot traded via cTrader.
- The minimum deposit you need to make in order to start trading with the IC account is $200.
- IC Markets MetaTrader platforms, such as MT4 and MT5, as well as cTrader are all enabled to be used with the Raw ECN account
- 60+ forex pairs can be traded at IC Markets, with an average spread of 0.3 pips.
Visit IC Markets
(74-89% of retail CFD accounts lose money)
- Pepperstone is a 0 pip spread forex broker because of the presence of the Razor Account in their offer.
- The Pepperstone Razor Account charges spreads from 0 pips with a $7 round turn commission.
- No minimum deposit is requested by Pepperstone, though a $200 minimum amount is suggested by the broker.
- MT4, MT5 and cTrader are all available with the Pepperstone Raw ECN account.
- A selection of 60+ forex pairs are provided by Pepperstone, with an average spread of 0.25 pips.
(75.9% of retail CFD accounts lose money)
- FxPro offers 0 pip trading via their cTrader account.
- Spreads at FxPro cTrader account start from 0 pips with a commission that stays competitive at $9 per lot traded on a round-turn basis.
- The minimum deposit is very accessible to open a cTrader account, with only $100 required by FxPro.
- The cTrader platform allows for 0 pip trading with the FxPro cTrader Account.
- 70+ currency forex pairs can be traded with the FxPro Account, with an average spread of 0.7 pips.
72.87% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- The Vantage Raw ECN and Pro ECN Accounts allows 0 pip trading.
- Spreads at Raw ECN account start from 0 pips with a commission of $6 per lot traded round-turn.
- Spreads at Pro ECN start from 0 pips with a commission of $3.50 per lot traded.
- The minimum deposit Vantage will need from you to open a Raw ECN and a Pro ECN account is respectively $500 and $20.000.
- Vantage provides the MT4 platform alongside the MT5 platform for the use of those 2 ECN accounts.
- At Vantage, 40+ is the number of forex pairs available, with an average spread of 0.3 pips.
74-89% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- Axiory offers 2 account types with 0 pip trading. The Nano Account and the Tera Account.
- Both the Axiory Nano Account and the Axiory Tera Account have spreads from 0 pips with a $6 commission per lot.
- Both The Nano Account and the Tera Account have a minimum deposit of $10 requested by Axiory.
- The Nano Account is available at Axiory with the MT4 and cTrader platforms, while the Tera Account is available with the MT5 platform.
- Over 60 Axiory forex pairs are available to be traded, with an average spread of 0.45 pips.
Your capital is at risk
9. HF Markets
- HF Markets provides the HF Zero Spread Account with spreads from 0 pips.
- The Zero Spread Account is offered by all HF Markets entities with the exception of the UAE, though clients under that regulation can use a VIP account with a minimum deposit of 74,000 AED and spreads from 0 pips alongside a 44 AED commission per lot.
- This HF Markets Account charges a commission of $6 per lot alongside the spreads from 0 pips.
- HF clients who want to open the HF Zero Account need to make a minimum deposit of $200.
- Both HF Markets MT4 and MT5 platforms are compatible with the Zero Spread Account.
- 45 forex pairs with an average spread of 0.4 pips can be found on the HF Zero Spread Account.
Visit HF Markets
(71,32% of retail CFD accounts lose money)
10. GO Markets
- GO Markets offers the GOPlus+ and GO Pro Accounts to engage in 0 pip forex trading.
- The Go Plus+ Account is not available under the FSA and SVG regulations, while the GO Pro Account is available only under the FSA regulation.
- The GO Plus+ Account has spreads from 0 pips with a $3 per lot commission.
- The GO Pro Account provides spreads from 0 pips with a $7 per lot commission.
- In order to open a GO Plus+ account, a minimum deposit from $100 to $500 depending on your location will be requested by GO Markets, while The GO Pro Account needs a $3000 minimum deposit to start.
- MT4 and MT5 are both available with those 2 GO Markets accounts, though availability may depend on your location.
- More than 50 forex pairs are offered by GO Markets, with an average spread of 0.23 pips.
Visit GO Markets
62% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Which forex brokers offer Zero pip spread trading?
While any forex broker has the freedom to offer zero pip spread as they see fit, zero pip trading is generally offered by three specific types of brokers who have certain execution styles in place.
These three are, No Dealing Desk brokers (NDD), Straight Through Processing (STP), and Electronic Communication Network (ECN) type execution style brokers.
These styles give you as a trader both faster, and more cost effective access to the best prices on the market from many liquidity providers of the broker in most cases.
This allows forex brokers to offer the most competitive trading environment when it comes to spreads.
Zero Pip Spread Trading: is it really without costs?
When it comes to trading with a 0 pip spread forex broker, this can be a great saving for you, though ultimately it does not mean you will have zero costs.
Just like we have discussed in our top 10 low spread forex brokers article, this is typically the starting point for the spread.
While it puts you in a very competitive position, the average spread will still generally be 0.1 pips which is still extraordinarily low.
Another cost you will have to factor in is commission. While trading with higher spreads, you often have a commission-free environment.
For the most part though if you are trading from a zero pip spread, this is because you have opened a certain broker account type. These account types often charge a commission per lot traded.
Additional fees such as an overnight fee if you are holding longer-term positions will still apply with brokers as well as other fees too.
About The Author