The Axi minimum deposit is 0$ whether you open a Standard, Pro, or Islamic account with the broker. The amount goes up massively to 25.000$ if you open an Elite account.
With almost all account types not requesting a minimum deposit, note that all the deposits and withdrawals made with Axi are also typically fee-free: this means the broker has very low-costs features overall.
You will find everything you should know about Axi minimum deposit here.
Table of Content
|FEATURES||Axi MINIMUM DEPOSIT|
|Axi Standard Account||0$|
|Axi Pro Account||0$|
|Axi Elite Account||25.000$|
|Axi Swap-Free Account||0$|
|Base Currencies||AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, SGD, USD|
Visit Axi (69.6% of retail CFD accounts lose money)
If you want to know more about the account types provided by Axi, you can proceed to read our Axi account types guide.
AXI Account Base Currencies
Opening an account with AXI is quite simple, as is funding your account since they offer a good range of base currencies. This is useful since they help avoiding conversion fees.
AXI accepts deposits made with any of the following account base currencies: AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, SGD and USD.
Please note that you can use one of the following base currencies to open an Elite Account: USD, EUR, GBP, AUD.
Axi deposits are also accepted in IDR, CNY, INR, THB, VND, MYR, PHP and more.
Moreover, you can also find crypto payment methods available in BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, XLM, USDT.
The base currency which you choose is of importance because it will prevent you from having to pay any kind of conversion charges when you make deposits or withdrawals from your bank.
AXI Funding Methods (+ Withdrawals)
When making your Axi deposit of course you need to consider the funding methods that are available to you. The main deposit and withdrawal methods you will find available at Axi are, wire transfers, credit, or debit cards that are from Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, or JCB, and some popular e-wallet deposit methods. These are Neteller, and Skrill.
Alongside these deposit methods, you have more than 20 others to choose from.
These include several local banking deposit methods alongside other e-wallets such as FasaPay, Sofort, and POLi for Australian traders, and others.
All in all, you have a wide range of choices when it comes to your Axi deposit method and all of the same methods are available to withdraw from.
When it comes to waiting time deposits to Axi are typically instant. Actually, there are only two real exceptions here. This is for bank transfers which can take up to 3 days, and using BPay which can take up to 2 days.
AXI Deposit Fees
In regard to Axi deposit fees, you will be glad to know that there are none.
That’s right, Axi does not charge a fee for your deposits. The only kind of fees that you may incur are from your bank if it is a wire transfer, or a conversion fee if you are depositing a currency not supported as an Axi base currency.
In one other case, if you exceed a $50,000 USD fee-free limit, then Axi reserves the right to pass on credit card and Neteller fees to you.
As mentioned, once you have made your deposit you can withdraw again through any of these same methods. It can take up to 3 days in order to process your withdrawal depending on the method you use, but in many cases, it can be instant.
With Axi you should note that only you can withdraw your funds. This can’t be done by someone else so the withdrawing account will need to match the information on your broker account.
AXI Minimum Withdrawal Amount
The Axi minimum withdrawal amount is 5$. This applies to almost any method you use to make withdrawals. The minimum Axi bank transfer withdrawal is 50 USD.
If you withdraw less than this minimum amount then you may be charged a withdrawal fee.
How to deposit funds into your AXI account: Steps to follow
Making a deposit to your Axi account could not be easier. All you need to do is follow these simple steps to get yourself started:
- First of all, if you haven’t already, apply for a free Axi forex demo account (69.6% of retail CFD accounts lose money) if you are a new trader. As a beginner, this is the perfect place to start with any broker. Unlike other forex brokers with an unlimited demo account, the Axi demo account is valid for 30-days unless you fund a live trading account.
- If you are already an expert trader then you may choose to skip opening an Axi demo account. This is also fine and you can proceed through the quick and easy Axi verification process with just a few basic documents proving your identity and residence. It should not take long at all.
- Since there is no minimum deposit needed for Axi you can deposit any amount you wish. With that said, even when you are trading through brokers with low minimum deposit most people recommend a deposit of between $100-$200 to fully get the most from the service. Since the minimum deposit is often the same, but the services offered are not, we have created an article featuring the best brokers with low minimum deposit for you to take a closer look.
AXI Minimum Deposit vs Other Brokers
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage.
Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs.
You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money
|Minimum Deposit||$0||$0 ($200 recommended)||$0|
|Number of Deposit Methods||20+||9||10+|
|Account currencies||AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, SGD, USD||USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, SGD, JPY, CAD, CHF, HKD||USD, AUD, EUR, GBP, SGD, NZD, JPY, CHF, HKD, CAD|
AXI Minimum Deposit: Pros and cons
Here are some of the key pros and cons we have identified when it comes to making deposits and withdrawal at Axi:
- Very wide range of deposit methods available.
- No Axi minimum deposit amount required.
- Broad range of base currencies.
- Instant deposit and withdrawal methods.
- You may incur a fee with some of the deposit or withdrawal methods.
- There is a minimum withdrawal amount that you will need to follow to avoid a fee.
About The Author