Admirals Minimum Deposit: Key Information & Guide (2023)
The Admirals minimum deposit is $100, except for the Stockbroking account (Invest) where the minimum deposit is $1.
Admirals offers several base currencies with which to manage your account and the amount you can deposit may vary.
In addition, each payment method has its own characteristics which may cause additional fees.
We will go into more detail for each topic in this guide.
|FEATURES||ADMIRALS MINIMUM DEPOSIT|
|Admirals Trade account||$100|
|Admirals Zero account||$100|
|Admirals Invest account||$1|
|Base Currencies||USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, BGN, CZK, HRK, HUF, PLN, RON, AUD, SGD, JOD, AED|
76% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Now that you are aware of the many trading solutions offered you can read for more in Admirals account types.
Admiral Markets accepted deposit currencies
Admiral Markets offers a number of base currencies which may vary according to your country of residence. These include:
Please note, if you make a funds deposit into your Admiral Markets account that is different from the ones listed above, you will incur a conversion fee.
Refer to the chart below to compare the minimum deposit and other information required by Admiral Markets as compared to other forex brokers. These figures are subject to change without prior notice.
Admiral Markets funding methods (+ withdrawals)
All traders and investors using Admiral Markets can fund their account, as well as withdraw from their account, using the following methods:
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Visa Credit and Debit Card
- Mastercard Credit and Debit Card
- Skrill, Neteller and PayPal (this one is available under Admiral Markets UK)
- SafetyPay, Klarna, Trustly and others, depending on your location
Admiral Markets offer you the ability to make your deposit in a number of currencies based on the deposit method you choose. Currencies include:
Note that the deposit methods listed above depend on your regulator.
Admiral Markets deposit fees
Deposits at Admiral Markets are typically free. There are a few exceptions:
- If you use the Skrill eWallet to make deposits, there is a 0.9% fee or a minimum of $1.
- Deposits that are made in a currency that is not supported by the Admiral Markets base currencies you signed up for may incur a conversion fee.
Admiral Markets Withdrawals
Withdrawing money from your Admiral markets account is easy.
You can make your first withdrawal of the month at any time you wish for free.
All withdrawals after that are subject to a withdrawal fee starting at $1 per withdrawal.
There is a 72-hour withdrawal waiting period, and you must be the account owner in order to request a withdrawal. No one may make the withdrawal for you.
How to deposit funds into your Admiral Markets account: steps to follow
It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner in forex trading or an expert, Admiral Markets makes it easy to get started.
- If you are new to forex trading, apply for an Admiral Markets demo account. The demo account requires little information to open and uses virtual currency with no risk and no obligation to deposit real money. It completely replicates a live trading account, allowing you to learn how to participate in forex trading.
It is available for 30-days, and you can renew it if you feel you need more practice. Most forex brokers offer one, and if you want to discover the best demo accounts, you can definitely look at our top 10 forex demo account choices.
- If you are already familiar with forex trading, you can open up a live account based on your particular needs.
Admiral Markets offers five different types of live accounts that you can choose from.
- Once you have opened your account, you will need to verify your account with the broker before making your initial deposit.
This will help Admiral Markets confirm that you are who you say you are and keep your account protected.
The verification process should be quite quick and hassle-free.
- You are now ready to make your first deposit. There are numerous methods for adding and withdrawing funds to your Admiral Markets account.
- Once your deposit payment has been processed and your account funded, you may begin trading. Keep in mind that it can take up to 3 business days for your deposit to be completed.
Admiral Markets minimum deposit vs other brokers
In order to have a clearer vision of Admiral Markets minimum deposit features, we created a table for you to look at, in which we compare the broker with the features of two other brokers.
|Minimum deposit||$100 ($1 for AM Invest account)||$0 ($200 recommended)||$50|
|Number of deposit methods||15||9||10|
|Base Currencies||USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, BGN, CZK, HRK, HUF, PLN, RON, AUD, SGD, JOD, AED||USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, SGD, JPY, CAD, CHF, HKD||USD|
Admiral Markets deposit bonus
You can find a 100% welcome bonus with Admirals for up to $5000 extra for traders under the JSC regulator who make a deposit.
If you want to find more about the brokers which offer no deposit bonuses, you can take an in-depth look at our suggestions for the best forex bonus.
These bonuses are extra money given to a trader when they complete the broker registration process, allowing the trader to forego depositing their own funds.
The regulator in the EU, ESMA, has banned these types of forex broker bonuses under the MiFID II regulations. The same applies also for traders in the UK and Australia where Admiral Markets is still available.
On the other hand, they do offer a comprehensive cashback program for traders who are active under the Admiral Markets EU entity and the Admiral Markets Australian entity.
Available to professional traders that have been registered under the EU entity, the Admiral Markets Pro CashBack program offers a discount to traders of up to $1 on every lot traded.
The Admiral Markets CashBack Program is a loyalty program for anyone registered under the ASIC regulated entity only, and it also provides a discount to traders of up to $1 on every lot that is traded.
Admiral Markets minimum deposit pros and cons
- Low minimum deposit in place for all account types.
- A wide range of currencies are accepted.
- No fees are charged on most deposits.
- The number of deposit methods made available could be increased.
About The Author