Best Free Forex Signals APP 2020 for Copy Trading – iOS and Android
Looking for a way to get forex trading signals right on your phone?
Maybe an App for free forex signals in particular?
And maybe with the ability to copy them with a single click, just some or even all automatically?
Then you have found the right post.
Indeed, we have brought you the Top 3 of the absolute best App 2020 (available for both iOS and Android) that will let you get free forex signals, and with which you can take advantage of copy trading functions.
These suggestions can work perfectly even as live daily signals app.
So, here’s the Top 3 of the best Free Forex Signals App for Copy Trading.
(This post is part of the best forex broker in the world series)
Top 3 Best Forex Signals app 2020
Looking for the best forex signals app to receive reliable trading signals? Or more generally, free trading signals on various markets?
Here is our top 3 app for receiving the best forex signals and more.
1. eToro App
The broker eToro, founded in 2006, started as a web platform, and then, only later, also developed as a mobile app.
With eToro you can access the largest social trading network in the world, with a community of more than 4.5 million users.
With such a community of signal provider you have obviously an abundance of free forex signals, and all the web platform capabilities are of course available on eToro app.
But the main point of eToro is the fact it doesn’t offer Forex only, but to have a wide variety of investment instruments. Through the use of CFDs, with eToro you can copy signals on Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities, ETFs, Bitcoin and Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies.
eToro indeed offers all the automated copy trading functionality needed to create a real portfolio of traders.
In addition to this, eToro also introduced some very innovative product, including in particular the CopyPortfolios, i.e. a particular type of funds of traders and instruments automatically managed by artificial intelligence.
- Read our eToro Review
- Regulations: eToro (Europe) Ltd. authorised & regulated by CySEC (# 109/10); Toro (UK) Ltd authorised & regulated by the FCA (583263); eToro AUS Capital Pty Ltd. authorised by ASIC (491139). (You do not own or have any rights to the underlying assets. Please refer to the Disclosure documents available on the website.)
- Type: Market Maker
- Leverage: 1:400
- Minimum Deposit: Ranges between $200 to $10,000 depending on the region
- Platforms: Webtrader, mobile (iOS and Android)
- Headquarters: eToro (Europe) Ltd. is headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus
- US Customers: Yes, but US clients may have significant limitations. US customers will need to deposit a minimum of $10,000
- Other instruments: CFDs on indices, stocks, ETFs, commodities, bonds; cryptocurrency
2. NAGA Trader App (ex SwipeStox)
Nowadays there a lot of companies and platforms offering copy trading services and signals, but if we talk specifically of Mobile App, then on our list we must necessarily put the NAGA Trader App.
NAGA Trader indeed was not born as a web platform for then expanding into a mobile app too, but rather the opposite. NAGA Trader (formerly SwipeStox) began and achieved success as a mobile app only.
One of the peculiarities of NAGA Trader is the ability to literally go through a list of the best trades generated by the community, observe the parameters (stop and profit), evaluate the past performance of those who have generated that signal, and finally, if desired, by swiping right you can save it in a watch list, by swiping left you can discard it, or by clicking the Copy button you can copy it immediately.
This is why SwipeStox was renamed the “Tinder of trading.”
And that’s why, from the time of its launch in early 2016, NAGA Trader supported a growth of about 500% each month.
NAGA Trader, however, is not only this. It offers many features for Retail Trading, Social Trading, Automated Copy Trading, Cripto Trading, as well as various innovative tools such as CYBO, an artificial intelligence system to automatically copy the best trades in the community, and the NAGA Portfolios.
- Read our NAGA Trader Review
- Regulations: NAGA Markets Ltd regulated & authorised by CySEC (204/13). (You do not own or have any rights to the underlying assets. Please refer to the Disclosure documents available on the website.)
- Type: Market Maker
- Leverage: 1:200
- Minimum Deposit: € 500
- Platforms: MT4, web platform, mobile apps (iOS, Android)
- Headquarters: NAGA Markets Ltd is headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus
- US Customers: No
- Other instruments: CFDs on stocks, ETFs, indices, commodities, futures, cryptocurrency, gaming items
If you are interested particularly in Forex and Copy Trading functionalities, then ZuluTrade might be the most appropriate choice.
ZuluTrade was the first Copy Trading Platform ever, and has always been focused on the forex market and the provision of free signals, both manual and automatic.
ZuluTrade, unlike eToro, is not a broker, but it’s services platform for brokers.
This means that, in order to use its services, with ZuluTrade you can choose the broker you most prefer (among those supported), or connect the one you already have.
ZuluTrade has also focused heavily on automated copy trading functionality, providing very advanced analysis and portfolio management tools, and trying to make everything available in the ZuluTrade App.
- Read our ZuluTrade Review
- Regulations: Triple A Experts Investment Services S.A. regulated by the HCMC (no. 2/540/17.2.2010). (You do not own or have any rights to the underlying assets. Please refer to the Disclosure documents available on the website.)
- Type: Copy trading, social trading
- Leverage: Leverage will depend on the broker you use
- Minimum Deposit: Deposit will depend on the broker you use
- Platforms: Web platform, apps (iPhone/iPad, Android)
- Headquarters: Triple A Experts Investment Services S.A. is headquartered in Piraeus, Greece
- US Customers: Yes
- Other instruments: Instruments will depend on the broker you use
How to maximize these Copy Trading App
Using a free forex signals app, or using a Copy Trading App, are two very similar activities, basically identical.
The main factor, in fact, is the same for both.
Before you begin to copy those signals, you have to be able to figure out whether the person creating them:
- is a professional;
- he knows what he is doing or not;
- he is not running excessive risks.
If you can’t analyze these factors, then, by copying them, you also replicate automatically all the problems and risks.
InvestinGoal was created precisely for this, to provide all the necessary knowledge for those who want to exploit the potential and the convenience of copy trading and automatic forex signals.
Start now to discover all the InvestinGoal free guides.
Let us know what you think in the comments below.
Write us also if you have questions or concerns.