The best nano lots Forex brokers, according to our research, are:
To compile the ranking, we took into consideration the following factors:
- The availability of nano lots
- The overall quality of the broker
- The trading commissions
- The trading platforms offered
What are the best nano lots forex brokers?
What is a nano lot Forex broker?
A nano lot size forex broker refers to a foreign exchange brokerage firm that provides the option for traders to use nano lots in their trading transactions.
A “lot” represents a standardized quantity of the financial instrument that you are trading. It is the unit used to denote the trade volume.
A “standard lot” is the reference and typically represents 100,000 units of the base currency. For instance, if you’re trading in EUR/USD, a standard lot would be €100,000.
However, because this is quite a large amount of money, forex brokers also offer the ability to trade in smaller lot sizes to make the markets more accessible to individual investors. These smaller lot sizes include:
- Mini Lots: 10,000 units of the base currency.
- Micro Lots: 1,000 units of the base currency.
- Nano Lots: 100 units of the base currency.
A “Nano Lot” represents 100 units of the base currency, which is even smaller than a micro lot.
Trading with a nano Forex account is very efficient for testing new strategies, as the risk is lower.
Pros and cons of nano lot trading
As with all forms of trading and everything in life, there are both pros and cons to nano lot trading. Here we have compiled a few of the most common:
- The risks involved are kept very low thanks to the low trading volumes and deposits that are facilitated.
- Many of the micro and nano lot trading forex brokers also facilitate a no or low minimum deposit and often apply no deposit fees to your funds at all.
- Nano lot trading can be the ideal place for new traders to start out with the minimal amount of risk, but still opportunity to profit from forex trading.
- Along with the low risks, some traders amy feel that the rewards from nano trading can be similarly low.
- The asset availability from some brokers may be more limited when you are trading nano lots.
About The Author