At InvestinGoal, we adhere to strict standards to ensure an unbiased review process. We conduct our reviews by examining each broker’s offering and performance across 4 key categories. A final rating is produced for each forex broker based on a total of 187 data points. Learn more about our review process and methodology.
In this article, we have grouped some of the best brokers offering the cTrader platform.
To compile this ranking, we have taken into consideration various factors, including:
- The devices on which the broker offers cTrader
- The accounts available on cTrader
- The fees of the cTrader accounts
- The quality of execution of forex orders.
Table of Content
- Pepperstone: best cTrader broker overall
- IC Markets: lowest cTrader forex commissions
- FxPro: most flexible cTrader broker
- Axiory: good range of cTrader accounts
- Fibo Group: best for professional traders
- Roboforex: best for cAlgo trading
- Fondex: best cTrader educational materials
Top 7 cTrader forex brokers: 2022 review
- Pepperstone offers the cTrader platform via desktop, mobile, and webtrader.
- To open either type of cTrader account with Pepperstone, a $200 minimum deposit is required.
- With Pepperstone, more than 60 forex pairs can be traded on cTrader, with spreads as low as 0 pips.
- The cTrader with Pepperstone lends itself well to scalping due to low fees and efficient ECN execution.
(75.9% of retail CFD accounts lose money)
2. IC Markets
- At IC Markets you can use cTrader via desktop, mobile, and webtrader.
- IC Markets offers three account types, but only one (the Raw Spread account) supports cTrader.
- On the Raw Spread cTrader account, IC Markets does not charge mark-ups on the spread but charges a fixed fee of US$7 per lot traded.
- On IC Markets, over 60 forex pairs can be traded on cTrader.
Visit IC Markets
(74-89% of retail CFD accounts lose money)
- FxPro offers cTrader on Desktop, webtrader and mobile.
- On cTrader FxPro offers over 70 forex pairs with spreads as low as 0 pips.
- FxPro charges a fixed commission of $9 for each forex lot traded.
- On the cTrader platform the execution offered by Fxpro is NDD.
- FxPro’s minimum deposit to open a cTrader account is $100.
72.87% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- Axiory offers cTrader on multiple devices: desktop, mobile, and web.
- There are three cTrader Axiory accounts to choose from including Nano, Standard, and Max.
- The minimum deposit to open a cTrader account with Axiory starts from $10.
- With Axiory traders can trade over 60 forex pairs with spreads from 0 pips.
Your capital is at risk
5. Fibo Group
- Fibo Group offers the cTrader platform, but only for clients operating outside the European Union under the FSC branch of the broker.
- More than 40 forex pairs can be traded on cTrader with low spreads.
- Fibo Group’s minimum deposit is $50.
- Fibo Group’s cTrader can be either downloaded to desktop or used on webtrader.
- Fibo Group also provides a copy trading system on cTrader, namely cTrader Copy.
66% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- RoboForex provides cTrader as a trading platform.
- RoboForex’s European subsidiary, RoboMarkets, does not offer cTrader.
- RoboForex offers very high leverage up to 1:1000, and a large number of account types compatible with cTrader.
- The minimum deposit on RoboForex is $10.
- Over 35 forex pairs can be traded on RoboForex’s cTrader with spreads as low as 0 pips.
(74-89% of retail CFD accounts lose money)
- Fondex offers cTrader via desktop and browser.
- The minimum deposit to open a cTrader account is $250.
- Fondex offers over 40 forex pairs with spreads as low as 0 pips.
78.92% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Speed and customization
As cTrader has extremely lightweight software. It is a practical and fast platform. cTrader offers many indicators and gives you the ability to customize the graphical interface to suit all trading and analysis styles. With cTrader, you can use time frames that are unusual on other platforms (for instance 1 to 34 tick charts, minutes charts for 2, 3, 4, and 45 minutes). All customization processes are intuitive, fast, and fluid.
cTrader and Market Depth
By watching the liquidity providers market live and directly interacting with it, we can finally exclude any dealing desk intervention from the broker. Finally, a fully transparent trading experience!
cTrader Scalping: speed and intuition in order management
Besides being extremely versatile in order management, cTrader is also one of the fastest platforms in terms of order execution.
Orders can be entered and edited, working directly on the asset chart within which you want to operate. You can quickly double your positions, close them, or open them in the opposite direction, both from the chart and from the positions section. That’s why cTrader is normally the ideal platform for anyone looking to do scalping, especially if you pair it with a broker with high leverage.
The platform also offers Advanced Take Profit and Advanced Stop Loss tools, which are useful for managing partial returns (profits or losses) at certain price targets, without the help of other software or the physical presence of the trader.
Automated trading with cTrader and custom indicators
In the age of automated trading, cTrader also offers several opportunities in this sense. It is both possible to work with algorithms to automate trading and to customize your indicators. Everything is programmable through the cAlgo function.
About The Author