There is no minimum deposit required by ActivTrades to open an Individual, Islamic or Professional account with the broker.
Additional fees may be charged depending on your location, on the payment method chosen and on the base currency chosen.
Every aspect regarding the ActivTrades minimum deposit will be covered for you.
Table of Content
|FEATURES||ACTIVTRADES MINIMUM DEPOSIT|
|ActivTrades Individual Account||0$|
|ActivTrades Swap-Free Account||0$|
|ActivTrades Pro Account||0$|
|Deposit Fees||1,5% on credit/debit card deposits|
|Base Currencies||EUR, USD, GBP, CHF|
*Except for Bank transfers
Visit ActivTrades (75.7% of retail CFD accounts lose money)
As said, there is no minimum deposit for all the account types offered. If you wish, you can read our Activtrades account types guide to find out more and choose wisely.
ActivTrades Accepted Deposit Currencies
On ActivTrades, numerous deposit currencies are accepted. These currencies 100% match the account base currencies offered by the broker.
You can make deposits in:
The base currency is quite important. If you deposit a currency other than the account base currency, you incur a conversion fee.
ActivTrades Funding Methods (+ Withdrawals)
On ActivTrades, a huge number of methods for depositing funds are supported.
The main ActivTrades deposit options are:
- Wire transfers
- Credit/debit cards (Mastercard, Visa)
- eWallets (Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, and SoFort)
For the deposits, most of the deposit methods are instant with the only exception being wire transfers which can take up to a few days depending on your bank.
Please note that Sofort and PayPal are only available for clients under ActivTrades Plc regulated by FCA and ActivTrades Europe SA regulated by CSSF.
ActivTrades Deposit Fees
All deposits are free on the platform except for three instances.
- If you are making a wire transfer, the bank may charge you a fee.
- Additionally, if you are using a non-matching base currency, you might have to pay a conversion fee.
- Another instance where you have to pay a fee is if you are depositing with a credit or debit card: in such a case, you will need to pay a 1.5% fee if you’re a non-EU client trading under the Bahamas entity or a 0.5% fee if you’re an EU client trading under the European entity.
ActivTrades Withdrawals Fees
After you make a deposit, there is no limitation on withdrawals. You can make your withdrawal at any time.
In most cases, you will not have to pay any fee, except a 9 GBP fee on bank transfers.
A withdrawal can take up to 48 hours to process depending on the option you pick. It is worth noting that on the platform, you cannot ask someone to make withdrawals on your behalf.
How to deposit funds into your ActivTrades account: Steps to follow
The process of depositing funds with ActivTrades is quite easy.
- You first need to open an account on the platform (75.7% of retail CFD accounts lose money). If you are new to forex trading, you can open a demo account. The demo account comes with a 30-day trial period. With a demo account, you will get a good understanding of how the platform works: if you’re interested, here’s a top ten featuring the best forex demo accounts out there.
- Once you understand how the platform works, you can apply for an ActivTrades live account. You can skip the demo phase if you already understand how the platform works.
- Once you apply for the live account, you will need to verify your account. It will entail going through a KYC process to ensure that you are a valid trader. For this process you need to have some basic documents like your passport and a utility bill or bank statement to prove your identity and address.
- The account will be verified shortly after and you can deposit the amount of money you want. Remember that ActivTrades does not require a minimum deposit. Once you deposit the funds, wait for your payments to be processed, and you will receive a confirmation when the funds arrive in your account. You can then begin trading with ActivTrades on some of the many assets they offer.
ActivTrades Minimum Deposit vs Other Brokers
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage.
Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs.
You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money
|Minimum Deposit||$0||$0 ($200 recommended)||$100|
|Number of Deposit Methods||7||9||7|
|Account currencies||USD, EUR, GBP, CHF||USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, SGD, JPY, CAD, CHF, HKD||USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, PLN, AUD, JPY, ZAR|
ActivTrades Deposit Bonus
ActivTrades does not offer any kind of deposit bonus at the moment. They do however offer some referral bonuses if you are trading under the SCB regulated entity of the broker.
Should you be still interested in bonus offers, you may check our top 10 selection of forex brokers bonus promotions. Remember that within the EU, bonuses are forbidden.
ActivTrades Minimum Deposit Pros and Cons
- No minimum deposit
- A huge number of deposit options are supported by the broker
- There is no deposit fee for most supported options
- The wait time for a deposit to be processed is typically very short
- The platform supports the opening of demo accounts for 72 hours without any registration needed
- The broker does not charge an inactivity fee, which is great for casual traders
- The trading costs are extremely low across the broker offering
- The number of accepted deposit currencies is relatively few
- The demo account comes with a 30-day expiry
About The Author