The BDSwiss minimum deposit is: $10 for a cent account or $100 for a classic account. You can also find more BDSwiss account types requiring higher minimum deposits: $3000 for the VIP account and $5000 for the raw account.
As you can see, the type of account is responsible for the minimum deposit as well as the base currency may influence the presence of any additional fees.
In addition, BDSwiss offers a large number of payment methods for making deposits and withdrawals.
Let us proceed to explain everything in detail.
|FEATURES||BDSWISS MINIMUM DEPOSIT|
|BDSwiss cent account||$10|
|BDSwiss classic account||$100|
|BDSwiss VIP account||$3000|
|BDSwiss raw account||$5000|
|Base Currencies||EUR, USD, GBP|
72.5% of retails investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
If you want to find out more before opening an account, you can read our guide to BDSwiss account types.
BDSwiss accepted base currencies
Even though BDSwiss accepts deposits in over 15 different currencies, they only supports trading accounts denominated in the following currencies:
Unfortunately, there are foreign exchange fees applied to your deposit if you fund your account in a currency which is not one of the three supported base currencies.
For example, if you are to deposit PLN, it will need to be converted to either EUR, USD, or GBP depending on your account.
BDSwiss funding methods (+ withdrawals)
BDSwiss provides clients with a selection of reliable payment methods to deposit and withdraw money from their trading accounts. The advantage of trading with a regulated forex broker such as BDSwiss is the company can maintain stable relationships with banks and payment providers.
The primary methods for depositing and withdrawing from your BDSwiss account are:
- bank wire transfers;
- debit/credit card;
- e-wallets, both Skrill and Neteller.
The credit and debit cards supported by BDSwiss are:
Card deposits are processed immediately. This means you can start trading as soon as the transaction is made.
BDSwiss offers a variety of funding methods for clients based in different regions, which include:
- SOFORT, widespread throughout Europe;
- EPS, popular in Austria;
- iDeal, popular in the Netherlands;
- DotPay, popular in Poland;
- Local deposit methods in various international currencies around the world.
The alternative payment methods mentioned are all generally processed within thirty-minutes.
BDSwiss deposit fees
In general, BDSwiss deposits are free of charge. For example, if you deposit euros via your debit card to your euro trading account, there will not be any fees. More specifically, BDSwiss covers the receiving costs.
However, costs may arise due to fees charged by your bank, or because conversion is required to exchange the currency that you deposit into the base currency in which your trading account is denominated.
You can withdraw funds from your BDSwiss account whenever you wish. The company tries to process any withdrawals within the same business day, but due to cut off times, it can take up to 48-hours to be processed. After the withdrawal has been processed internally, it will depend on the payment method how long it takes for you to receive the funds.
BDSwiss withdrawals are usually free, but there are some exceptions to this rule:
- BDSwiss does not charge any fees for credit card withdrawals that cover the amount of the previous deposit;
- Withdrawing trading profits by credit card is subject to a fixed fee of $4;
- A $10 fee is charged on each wire withdrawal under $100.
As is a standard policy across most forex brokers, you can only withdraw funds to an account which belongs to you. You cannot make withdrawals to someone else.
How to deposit funds into your BDSwiss account: steps to follow
If you feel ready to start trading with BDSwiss, follow these four simple steps to get started:
- If forex trading is something you are just beginning to discover, then you should always start with a demo account before trading with real money.
A demo account can also be helpful for active traders to review the products they can trade, and observe the spreads, fees and commissions charged by the broker.
If you visit the BDSwiss website, you’ll notice that the broker offers a 30-day trial period to use their demo account.There is also no pressure on you to make any real money deposits once this period is up.
If you need a longer demo period for practicing, we have compiled a top 10 of brokers that offer unlimited forex demo accounts.
- As soon as you are ready then you can apply for a live account via the BDSwiss website. Most brokers require the same amount of personal data to comply with anti-money-laundering regulations.
Expect to provide your proof of identity, such as a passport or national ID and a proof of residence, such as a bank statement or utility bill.
- Once the BDSwiss compliance team has approved your account application, you will receive an email notification to inform you the account is ready. Once this happens, it means you are able to make your first deposit with BDSwiss.
When making a deposit, keep in mind the minimum deposit required. Continue reading this guide to get to know about the various deposit and withdrawal methods and related fees and conditions.
- Depending on the funding method you used to deposit to your new BDSwiss account, you might be ready to start trading in just a few minutes.
BDSwiss minimum deposit vs other brokers
In the table below, you can see precisely how the BDSwiss minimum deposit compares to other leading forex brokers.
|Minimum deposit||$10||$500||$100 ($1 for AM Invest account)|
|Number of deposit methods||13||5||15|
|Base Currencies||EUR, USD, GBP||EUR, USD, GBP, AUD, CAD, SGD, JPY, CHF, CNY||USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, BGN, CZK, HRK, HUF, PLN, RON, AUD, SGD, JOD, AED|
BDSwiss deposit bonus
BDSwiss does not offer a deposit bonus to clients. A forex broker that doesn’t provide bonuses isn’t a particularly bad thing.
As a serious trader looking to make money in the financial markets, you might want to base the decision of whether to open an account with a particular broker on other characteristics.
However, that doesn’t mean there aren’t many great brokers that offer them, so you might find it useful to check our top 10 of forex brokers with bonuses and promotions.
BDSwiss minimum deposit pros and cons
Before we can wrap up this guide to BDSwiss deposits and withdrawals, here is a summary of the advantages and disadvantages we have found.
- BDSwiss has a wide variety of deposit methods, especially for European traders.
- The minimum deposit required to open an account with BDSwiss is just $10, which makes their services very accessible.
- You can deposit with BDSwiss using a variety of different currencies.
- The waiting time for a deposit to be processed is generally 30 minutes, which means you can start trading ASAP.
- The threshold to avoid fees when making a withdrawal via wire transfer is $100.
- There is a very high minimum deposit required to access the premium level accounts.
About The Author