In this post we are going to show you the best alternatives to OctaFX.
The brokers you can find here offer similar services to OctaFX.
However, we’ve also included brokers different from OctaFX to meet the needs of every trader.
What are the best alternative brokers and platforms to OctaFX?
The best alternatives to OctaFX include similar brokers that are listed below:
What is the most similar broker to OctaFX?
The most similar broker to OctaFX is Axi.
Both OctaFX and Axi are renowned for their ECN brokerage services, offering traders spreads on Forex starting from 0 pips.
Axi, just like OctaFX, offers the MT4 platform and has a low minimum deposit requirement below $100.
When it comes to the tradable assets, both OctaFX and Axi offer a good range of CFDs across multiple markets, including forex, commodities, stocks and indices.
What are the best alternatives to OctaFX by category?
You can find other brokers similar to OctaFX according to a specific feature.
Some specific features of OctaFX and the corresponding ranking of the best brokers according to that feature are listed below:
- OctaFX is well regulated: find more regulated Forex brokers
- OctaFX offers spreads from 0 pips: find more low spread brokers
- OctaFX demo account is unlimited: find more unlimited demo accounts
- OctaFX offers a copy trading platform: find more copy trading brokers
- OctaFX has a low minimum deposit: find more low minimum deposit brokers
- OctaFX offers MetaTrader 4: find more MT4 brokers
- OctaFX offers MetaTrader 5: find more MT5 brokers
- OctaFX offers cTrader: find more cTrader brokers
Which similar brokers provide the services missing from OctaFX?
OctaFX does not provide some services or does not have some characteristics that other brokers have.
The features that OctaFX does not have and rankings of the best brokers that have that feature are listed below:
About The Author