In this article, we have grouped the best alternatives to FXCM.
Among them, you can find either brokers similar to FXCM or brokerages that offer different services.
What are the best alternative brokers and platforms to FXCM?
The best alternatives to FXCM include similar brokers that are listed below:
What is the most similar broker to FXCM?
The most similar broker to FXCM is AvaTrade.
FXCM and AvaTrade cater to a wide audience by requiring a low minimum deposit to open a trading account, and are both accessible to traders residing in Canada.
Furthermore, FXCM and AvaTrade provide solutions for copy trading, and offer spread betting services for UK traders.
What are the best alternatives to FXCM by category?
You can find other brokers similar to FXCM according to a specific feature.
Some specific features of FXCM and the corresponding ranking of the best brokers according to that feature are listed below:
- FXCM is well regulated: find more regulated Forex brokers
- FXCM is available in Canada: find more canadian Forex brokers
- FXCM offers MetaTrader 4: find more MT4 brokers
- FXCM has a low minimum deposit: find more low minimum deposit brokers
- FXCM offers a copy trading service: find more copy trading brokers
- FXCM offers a spread betting service: find more spread betting brokers
Which similar brokers provide the services missing from FXCM?
FXCM does not provide some services or does not have some characteristics that other brokers have.
The features that FXCM does not have and rankings of the best brokers that have that feature are listed below:
- FXCM is not available in the US: find more US Forex brokers
- FXCM does not offer MetaTrader 5: find more MT5 brokers
- FXCM does not offer cTrader: find more cTrader brokers
- FXCM’s demo account is not unlimited: find more unlimited demo accounts
- FXCM does not offer fixed spreads: find more fixed spread brokers
About The Author