XTB Review 2019 and Technical Opinions
Were you looking for xtb reviews or simply for xtb broker, to find out more about the broker XTB?
You’ve come to the right place.
In this review on XTB, we will give you all the information you need to get a good idea of the real value of XTB.
You’ll find several XTB reviews online, but hardly as complete and professional as this one.
As traders, our opinion on XTB will mostly focus on the operating elements, the support’s quality, and the stability of the company as well as the security of the capital.
So, enough chit chat, let’s start talking with our XTB review.
The best thing when testing out the potential of a broker and its trading platforms, is to open a demo account, so:
PART 1 – XTB Legal Opinions – Company Information and Regulations
XTB was founded in early 2004 and, with over 14 years of experience, it is a world leader broker in Forex and CFD trading.
According to the Wealth & Finance International Award, it is the FX & CFD broker with the highest rating for 2018.
XTB Broker – X-Trade Broker
The parent company is X-TRADE Brokers DM SA, a Polish company based in Biurowiec A VII pietro Ogrodowa street 58 Warsaw, 00-876, with offices in over 13 countries. 12 of which are just in Europe. Here’s just a few of all the countries: UK, Poland, Germany, France and Turkey, and 6 more countries in South and Central America.
Due to its company policy and professionalism, XTB is regulated in every country it works in.
The core business of X-TRADE Brokers DM SA is trading broker (which we will describe in the following paragraphs).
However, the company also offers another excellent element, namely the innovative technology of xtb, developed internally and also distributed to other business partners through xopenhub.
A striking example of the validity of the projects by XTB is definitely the Xstation, a proprietary, highly technological trading platform X-TRADE Brokers DM SA even distributes to other companies.
A further and important distinctive feature of this company are the numerous awards it has received from important establishments of the field, which, as years go by, keep confirming the choices and the winning path of this broker.
Let’s see a quick rundown of some of the most important awards XTB has achieved over the years.
The prizes the company has received are the following:
- 2010: Borker wahl – best forex broker and best CFD broker 2010.
- 2013: Leser Awards 2013 (This independent online magazine awards its prize to companies focusing on important and relevant criteria for clients, such as product offerings, cost transparency and performance. This award is particularly important as it is awarded by an extremely competent and incorruptible jury).
- World Finance Exchanges & Brokers Awards 2013 (World Finance is an authoritative quarterly magazine offering coverage and analysis of the financial sector, international activities, and global economy).
- 2016: Online Personal Wealth Awards 2016 (award for companies offering excellent services and products in the field of personal wealth).
- 2018: M&A Today Global Awards 2018 (the M&A Today Awards aim to be the most coveted and complete awards in the world, accepting votes from over 163 countries worldwide. These awards are recognized as the only awards dedicated to excellence on a truly global basis.)
- Wealth & Finance Global Excellence Awards Highest Rated FX/CFD Broker 2018 (another very important monthly and online magazine, as well as an important company in the field)
A Brief History of XTB
- 2002:X-Trade is the first broker to provide access to the forex market with leverage on the Polish market, with its headquarters in Warsaw.
- 2004:X-Trade becomes XTB, to comply with the new legislation on the Polish market.
- 2005:XTB is authorized by KNF (the Polish authority for financial supervision) to offer brokerage services on various financial products
- XTB receives an award as “Best broker in Europe” from the Money Markets Journal
- 2007:XTB opens its first foreign branch, in the Czech Republic
- XTB becomes a member of the Warsaw Stock Exchange and the Polish National Clearing House
- 2008:New offices in Germany, Spain, Romania and Slovakia
- 2009:X-Trade Brokers changes its brand to XTB Online Trading
- 2010:Opening of branches in Hungary, Italy, France and Portugal, with cross-border licenses in the Netherlands, Austria, Sweden, Belgium, Greece and Bulgaria
- XTB opens its subsidiaries in the UK and in Turkey
- 2016:X-Trade Brokers is successfully listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, with its shares recording a growth of over 4% on the first day.
- XTB begins its collaboration with Hollywood actor Mads Mikkelsen as brand ambassador.
Is XTB safe? Is it a scam? – Legal Opinions
You must be wondering whether XTB is safe. In trading, the most important thing to take care of first is finding a reliable broker.
Seeing the path of XTB over the last 14 years of activity, we can safely say that XTB is not a scam, it is one of the safest brokers on the international online trading scene, regulated by the major global financial supervision authorities including the Financial Conduct Authority, KNF, and CySEC.
Since we mentioned some of the world’s financial supervisory authorities, let’s see what licenses are held by XTB in particular:
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA):
- Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego (KNF):
- Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC):
- Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BaFin):
- Comision Nacional del Mercado de Valores (CNMV), official registry number 40 of 04/04/2008
XTB TRADING – Safety, Regulations and Deposit Insurance
XTB Trading’s safety is therefore confirmed, not just for the seriousness of the company, but also for the authorities that regulate it, which vary according to the country that hosts its activity.
CySec guarantees for deposits up to 20,000.00 Euros or Dollars in the event of a liquidity or bankruptcy crisis.
Besides the professionalism of the company, I’d say the guarantee on deposits by the regulatory authority will definitely allow traders to sleep tight, even though we are aware it doesn’t count for much, traders never sleep tight, they’re always busy perfecting the strategy that will lead them to earn the maximum profits :).
- Regulations: XTB International Limited is licensed and regulated by IFSC(IFSC/60/413/TS/17); XTB Limited is licensed and regulated by FCA (522157) and by CySEC(169/12); X-Trade Brokers DM SA is licensed and regulated by KNF; XTB Sucursal is licensed and regulated by CNMV.
- Type: ECN
- Leverage: 1:30
- Min Deposit: £250, €250, or $250
- Platforms: MT4, XStation 5
- Headquarters: XTB Group has its headquarters in Warsaw, Poland
- USA Clients: no
- Other assets: CFDs on equity indices, commodities, ETF, cryptocurrencies, Cash Equities
- Regulations: Pepperstone Limited authorised & regulated by the FCA (684312); Pepperstone Group Limited registered with ASIC (414530).
- Type: ECN, Market Maker
- Leverage: 1:500
- Minimum Deposit: $ 200
- Platforms: MT4 (desktop, iPhone/iPad, Android), MT5 (desktop), cTrader (web platform, cAlgo, cTrader mobile)
- Headquarters: Pepperstone Group Limited is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia
- US Customers: No
- Other instruments: CFDs on indices, commodities, cryptocurrency
PART 2 – Opening an Account on XTB
As per most brokers, XTB allows users to open a demo account.
When opening an XTB demo account, you can select:
- the type of platform you intend to use, either XStation5 or MT4
- the type of account you want to test, standard or PRO.
The XTB demo account follows exactly the same conditions that will be applied when opening a live account.
This is why the XTB demo platform is useful to test all the services they offer, even just to practice and familiarize with the tool. Knowing how to use the tools of the trade is extremely important.
If you already have a strategy, you will be able to see if it adapts to XTB’s platforms as regards:
- required margins
- order entry and cancellation
- use of analysis tools
- graphical operational features
- anything else you can think of you’d like to test
If you don’t have a strategy yet, you’ll have the chance to test your theories on the markets in a secure environment, that accurately replicates the conditions you will find with a live account.
XTB allows different trading styles, even the most complex and inconvenient ones that are the hardest to manage for brokers, such as scalping.
Demo Account VS Live Account
The XTB demo accounts and the XTB live accounts have no differences.
The XTB demo platform has the same features of live accounts, i.e. the platform is identical, the functions are identical and can be used the same way.
As for applied margins, spreads, and any other commission, there are no differences between the demo and live accounts, save for the fact the first uses virtual money, and the latter uses real money.
Even the order entry and edit speed is surprising with an XTB live account.
How to start trading with XTB
Now, let’s see how to start trading with XTB.
This operation is all in all quite simple, you can switch from Demo Account to Live Account directly from your demo platform or from the usual bar at the top right of the main site.
In both cases, you will be asked for your personal details and for proof of residence, which you can provide with a bill or bank account statement.
After your identity has been verified by the competent office, you will be ready to make your first deposit in XTB.
Once your account has been verified, you can proceed depositing the amount you wish to start trading on the XTB account.
For all the countries XTB is in, the capital is funded into a secret account of a bank in the country. This way, the capitals don’t end up in “strange places”, they are kept in the country, another great sign of the society’s professionalism.
There are no deposit restrictions, so there is no minimum XTB deposit, and hypothetically it is possible to start trading with just 10 Euro. However, for obvious operational reasons, we suggest a minimum deposit of about 500.00 Euro. Considering the required margins, you’d hardly be able to open a trade with 10 Euro.
To finalize the deposit to XTB, you’ll need to access the customer area, clicking on the button on the top section of XTB’s website, head to the deposit area, select the XTB account you’d like to deposit to, and finally select one of the available payment methods.
The deposit to the XTB account is allowed through several methods.
Approved Payment Methods
There are several accepted payment methods for XTB, including all the main ones:
- Bank wire: executed with a classic wire;
- Credit card: through the major international circuits such as Visa, Visa Electron, Master Card, Maestro, Master Card Electronic. In this case, the payment can be made directly from the customer area;
- e-Wallets:Customers of XTB Limited (ex. DUB Investments Ltd) can deposit to their trading account through the PayU system. No fee is charged for payments made through this system. Payment via PayU is available from the Customer Area.
There are two ways to withdraw money from the XTB account:
- From the customer area, selecting the withdrawal option;
- Calling Customer Support.
The withdrawal from the XTB account is processed on the same day, if requested before 1PM GMT. Requests made after 1PM will be processed on the following business day.
Please Note: A 30 Euro commission will be applied for withdrawals from accounts with a balance of less than 100 Euro, regardless of the amount to be withdrawn. If your account balance is of 50 Euro, regardless the amount you wish to withdraw, a commission of 30 Euro will be applied. In this case, depositing 51 Euro would be the most sensible choice, as it would take the balance to 101 Euro, and no commission would be applied to the withdrawal, even if you wanted to empty the account’s balance.
What type of trader are you?
79% of retail CFD accounts lose money
PART 3 – XTB Reviews of Accounts, Markets, Commissions
Looking for detailed on the XTB account types and conditions? Here’s the section for you.
Costs, Spreads and Commissions
Speaking of XTB costs and commissions, generally we could say that:
- the standard profile has no commission costs, only wider spreads
- the PRO account has commissions to open and close positions (normally 3.5 Euro per lot), but narrower spreads
Other costs applied by XTB, as by almost all brokers, are on swaps and any fees on CFDs.
The account has no management fees.
Since costs and fees may vary depending on the assets, we suggest analysing the costs and trading conditions XTB applies for the financial instruments you’re interest in.
You can also test the various costs practically by opening positions on the XTB demo account and requesting further clarifications from your account manager.
See also our full XTB Spreads review for more detailed info.
Trading Accounts (Trading Profiles)
Now, let’s review the types of trading accounts offered by XTB. There are two types of accounts: standard and PRO.
The fundamental services are included in both types of XTB Trading accounts. Both accounts have:
- Direct order execution on the market;
- All negotiable assets (CFDs on Forex, Commodities, Indices, Crypto, Shares and ETFs) for a total of more than 1,500 available instruments;
- Maximum available leverage of 1:30;
- Access to the XStation and MT4 platforms;
- No account management fees.
The main difference is in the management of commissions and spreads.
The standard account has no commissions on Indices, Forex and Commodities, but the minimum spread (which is not fixed) is of 0.9 pips.
The minimum spread for the PRO account is of 0.28, a lot less, but it has a commission cost of 3.5 per lot, applied both when opening and closing positions.
Standard Account VS PRO Account
Given these different features of the two account types offered by XTB, let’s try to compare them: standard XTB account vs PRO XTB account.
As already mentioned in the previous paragraph, the most notable differences are the commissions.
To clear up the consequences of this difference, let’s make a practical example, analysing a transaction of EUR/USD with a lot size of 1.
When the position is opened, a spread of at least 0.9 will be applied, corresponding to 9 EUR.
No costs will be applied when the position is closed.
As a result, the whole operation will cost 9 Euro, which translated into pips is 0.9 pips, which is not high.
Warning: the spread is of at least 0.9 pips, in times of low liquidity or high volatility these values tend to increase. For a more realistic calculation, we suggest reviewing the average spread on this table.
When opening the position, a spread of at least 0.28 will be applied, which corresponds to 2.8 EUR + 3.5 EUR commission, for a total of 6.3 EUR.
When closing the position, only the broker’s commission will be applied, which is of 3.5 EUR.
As a result, the total cost of the operation will be of 9.8 EUR. As before, in pips, this value is of about 0.98 pips of spread, to be calculated on the whole operation, which still isn’t bad.
Compared to the standard account, the PRO account has a higher cost of 0.08.
To sum up the result of this comparison of XTB standard account vs XTB PRO account, we could say that, if your trading account isn’t large and does not deal with too many transactions, opening a PRO account just wouldn’t be worth it. With the standard account you’d still have all the services available to the PRO accounts.
When can an XTB PRO account be useful?
Considering that the advantage of the PRO account is to offer very tight spreads, the XTB PRO account is useful when operating on large volumes. This can happen either because you have a very large account and you make transactions with significant countervalues, or because your trading style is hectic, so that the countervalues bought and sold throughout the day add up to being important.
XTB Online Trading! Let’s see all the assets you can trade on through XTB.
There are many diversified available markets and assets on XTB:
- Stock Options
- CFD Stocks
- CFD ETF
Within these markets there are many available assets as with XTB you can trade on about more than 1,500 financial instruments. So, let’s take a more detailed look at them.
It’s important to note that, save for stock options (except for CFD stocks), all other assets are traded through CFDs.
XTB Binary Options, which are sometimes mentioned, don’t exist. XTB has never dealt with binary options.
Initially, the company had vanilla options on forex, but it removed them from its portfolio because as they were hardly used by clients.
Forex is the first market XTB started working with.
The Forex portfolio of XTB comprises 48 currency pairs, ranging from the main to the minor currencies, with variable leverage and swaps for overnight transactions that can be cashed or paid, depending on whether the position is Long or Short on the currency with the highest interest rate.
XTB offers 35 indices ranging from the 21 main ones to the most traded ones. Of these, many are European, from markets such as France, Germany, Spain, Austria. Portugal, Brazil, and America are also present, together with a very interesting index that not all brokers offer, the VIX, also known as the “fear index”.
Operations on commodities with XTB are also carried out as CFDs. The offered commodities are the 21 main and most traded ones, ranging from agricultural, colonial and tropical, metals, precious metals, such as GOLD, and energy, such as OIL.
XTB’s offer on shares is extremely broad, and it differs from that of the vast majority of other brokers in the field, as it takes place on the real underlying asset, therefore delivering the underlying asset to the portfolio.
XTB offers 1825 shares for trading. These would be the main shares on the most important markets.
As regards cryptocurrencies, XTB may not be the broker with the widest offer, but it has gotten a lot better since it started, today it offers 25 cryptocurrencies among the most famous and capitalized ones. Even though we have to admit there are brokers offering wider selections of cryptocurrencies than XTB, its offer is still quite good.
So, if you want to try the thrill of high volatility, speculating on the most famous cryptocurrencies, go ahead.
Another 1,550 shares to invest in, this time though, through CFDs, not directly on the underlying asset, but on a contract that replicates its value.
XTB’s offer even includes the world of Exchange Traded Funds, the passively managed investment funds traded on the secondary market as shares.
The ETFs offered by XTB are a total of 87 (from synthetic indices to share bundles, etc.)
PART 4 – XTB Trading Platforms Review
The XTB trading platforms have also been carefully studied and analysed.
After all, one of the main strengths of XTB is certainly its technology. There are two XTB trading platforms:
In our opinion, the XTB XStation5 is, in a nutshell, AMAZING!
It is available either as software, to be installed on the PC, or in web version, also known as XTB Webtrader, and can be used directly from the browser, without having to install anything.
PLEASE NOTE: XTB Mac! An important note for traders who love Apple products, both the web version and the software version are available for Mac computers.
It’s hard to find such intuitive, fast and stable proprietary platforms, which are all the features we look for in a trading platform. In addition, the XStation5 has a series of advanced functions that allow a truly advanced approach to trading.
Let’s take a quick look at the cornerstone features of the platform.
XTB is a very fast broker when it comes to processing orders and, thanks to the XStation, this speed can be felt thoroughly. If, like me, you love the MT4, you can’t help but appreciate the speed of this platform.
In addition to speed, two other important elements are its lightness and stability, and that would already be enough. However, there are other interesting elements to consider.
The Xstation5 is very easy to use.
If you have ever even just tried a trading platform, this will immediately put you at ease. This platform is easily customized graphically, it even allows to detach the charts from the central body, which is well suited for multi-screen configurations.
The order entry is made through a special form in the market view (where you can find all the financial instruments made available by XTB), within a dedicated pop-up window, and it also integrates the “ trader’s calculator”, which dynamically reports the cost of the transaction, in terms of margin, spread and applied leverage.
Orders can also be made directly from the chart, where you can set stop losses and take profits.
Staying on the topic of order management, there are some useful functions for fast trading, such as reversing positions, doubling positions and closing positions with just one click. It’s also possible to close all positions together, either only the positions turning profits or just the ones at a loss. You can also partially close positions.
The tools for traditional chart analysis, such as trend lines, channels, rectangles, triangles, Fibonacci and many others are all available, as are the less usual tools, such as speedlines, Andrew’s Pitchfork or Gann’s fan.
There is a wide selection of indicators, but not as extensive as in other platforms. They are however very easy to insert, customize and delete from the chart.
There is a calendar section, which shows the economic events and the XTB news, a market analysis section with several interesting trading tools and a training section.
A last and interesting chart tool (which isn’t available on many platforms) is the chart comparison, i.e. the possibility of inserting two or more financial instruments within the same chart, a useful approach to evaluate correlation (widely used for spread trading techniques), compare their volatility, or simply compare the historical trend of two or more assets.
Clearly the platform offers much more than what is briefly described here.
The MT4 platform of XTB, is also available in the browser version, and it is exactly the same as that of all the other brokers who have adopted the MT4. I’d say it’s better than the MT5, which has some more limitations, such as the activity on hedging operations. As a trader I prefer to be free to operate as I see fit without limitations whatsoever.
What else could we add about the MT4 that hasn’t already been said… The MT4 platform has long been an institution in the forex trading field, so if you want more specific information, you can easily find it online.
To try and make a comparison with the XStation5 to help you decide what is best for you, I’d say that if you are looking for some specific and customizable indicator, or if you want to work with automatic or semi-automatic trading system, you have to go for the MT4, which supports scripts, Expert Advisor and custom indicators, developed in the mql4 language.
For all other cases I recommend the XStation5.
XTB is also equipped for mobile trading. The platforms that allow XTB mobile trading are the same, only in versions adapted for the various devices.
The XStation5 can be used both from tablet and phone, and even from smartwatch, you just have to download the specially created XTB app. The apps also work on iOS, with XTB iPad and XTB iPhone.
The MT4 also has an app that allows you to operate from tablet and mobile.
XTB Promotions – Bonus and Benefits
Here we are, at the promotions section, which very often facilitate possible clients to open an account. Unfortunately, due to the ESMA regulations, there are currently no XTB promotions.
Truth be told, today it is unlikely you will find a regulated European broker offering entry bonuses or something similar, simply because the law forbids them.
Unfortunately, the days of the XTB Trading CUP are over!
You should know that, when XTB Forex Broker landed in Italy, in 2010, the company organized the XTB trading CUP, a trading competition with demo accounts that even had a Porsche Cayman as the final prize. Not a bad start for XTB Italy!
Having said that, we must however point out that if, you are a professional trader, with a fair amount of capital and a good operating strategy, account managers will very often give you a hand to improve the commission level that is applied to your operations.
So, if on one hand there currently aren’t any XTB promotions, on the other there is always the maximum availability to find the best solution for every trader operating with this company.
PART 5 – XTB Support, Research, Educational Material
The training offered by XTB is one of the strengths of the company. There are hardly any brokers on the international scene dedicating so much attention and care to the training of their customers.
Since XTB is a broker who does not act as a counterparty to its customers, sending the orders directly to the market, and thus having the sole benefit deriving from the brokerage commissions, XTB’s goal is to have capable, aware and above all profitable traders.
XTB wants its traders to really be able to operate on the markets.
This is why XTB devotes much of its energy to create and share quality training contents.
To summarize, the XTB training is developed over 2 paths, the Trading Academy and the Free Webinars.
The XTB trading academy is divided into 4 levels of learning, to allow traders, depending on their level of knowledge, to immediately access the contents they deem most interesting.
- Basic Level: as the term implies, the materials contained within this area provide basic trading notions. On the whole, here you can find information on operating the trading platform, some basic notions on the fundamental and technical approach to the markets, understanding margins, charts, indicators, oscillators and more. There are 59 written lessons and as many topics.
- Intermediate level: the intermediate level also features educational video contents. These are 29 lessons, explaining different concepts through really good videos. Cryptocurrency markets, commodities and stocks are explained at this level. Central banks and some specific operational functions of the XStation (the proprietary platform) and of the MT4 are then examined in more detail, up to position management suggestions.
- Advanced level:8 lessons dealing with slightly more advanced strategies such as spread trading, carry trade, interest rates, and how to forecast macro data and more.
- Premium Materials: to access these tasty contents you need to open a live account of any kind and with any deposited amount. You will then have access to some of their most interesting educational gems.
The live webinar calendar is full of interesting events, so much so that some have even defined this a non-stop trading room.
Many of the webinars focus on scalping or intraday trading, since the XStation platform is made for these types of market approach.
Let’s take a closer look at the weekly schedule of the webinars which, even though isn’t a non-stop trading room, is certainly full of interesting events.
- MON 09.30: – Trade & Coffee: analysis and morning operations;
- TUE 17.15 – DAX Scalping: as the title of the webinar implies, scalping strategies on the DAX;
- WED 09.00 – Dax indy gap: verification of the DAX morning opening and consequent evaluation of a strategy on the possible GAP.
- THU: break (except for 1 Thursday per month, when you’ll find a trading room for the whole operating day, discussing different strategies)
- FRI 09.30:The market is analysed, looking for opportunities for the day, also a summary of the trading week is offered.
Another interesting element for investors is customer support. As traders we realize that, among professional brokers, the offer is always quite similar, and that basically only a few things really make a difference.
Customer support is certainly one of these.
XTB’s customer support starts from the site itself. XTB boasts a well-made site, graphically simple but extremely clear. The XTB site shows a clear and detailed offer, it clearly shows all elements relating to the types of accounts, treatment levels, also providing clear tables that illustrate their offer for each individual negotiable financial asset, with the relative spreads, commissions, swaps, and everything you need to know to trade on a particular underlying instrument.
The second aspect of XTB’s customer support is the FAQs section. Through the XTB’s FAQs you can find the answer to your question in two ways:
- A classic research for your own question. We have to admit; the underlying search engine isn’t really as effective as Google’s.
- The questions divided by topic categories. This can help you find what you are looking for.
The third element of XTB’s customer support is the chat. The broker’s chat is a very useful tool for a first contact, aimed at dissolving quick commercial and even technical doubts.
The fourth and last element, but also the most important talking about customer support, is the XTB Account Manager.
XTB’s account manager is assigned when you open a live account and he is your reference as a trader. It follows you from the most trivial issues (such as depositing or withdrawing money) to the more complex problems (technical issues with the platform and operational information).
PART 6 – Our final thoughts and opinions on XTB
Let’s try to sum up all these features of XTB, focusing on our thoughts on XTB.
Our opinions on XTB Broker are certainly very positive. Besides being a professional intermediary, which is extremely important now, it has an above-average technological level. Its staff, especially the account managers, is very knowledgeable, serious and professional. XTB is a perfect broker for those who love intraday trading, especially scalping.
Successfully satisfying traders who love this strategy, they can’t help being a great choice for long-term or less aggressive trading strategies.
As regards trading platforms, they have a unique offer:
- the historic MT4, in this case mainly addressed to those who use customized indicators or automatic trading systems
- the XStation, an incredibly light, stable and fast proprietary platform, designed for scalpers but certainly suitable for anyone trading without EA (Expert Advisor – automated trading systems).
The costs are quite limited. They may not have the lowest prices in the market, but it is certainly one of the best offers in terms of cost/quality ratio.
We could say that ,if you are a serious trader, who doesn’t invest his capital for fun but actually wants to make a profit, you can’t ignore XTB as your broker, as it offers security, technology and professionalism.
XTB Review – Pros
- Regulated in every country it operates in
- Deposit guarantee offered by the regulating authority
- Excellent training material
- Qualified staff who speaks your language
- Excellent quality-price ratio
- Operations on SPOT Shares (delivering the underlying physical asset in the portfolio)
- Very tight market spreads
- XStation trading platform (designed for fast trading)
- MT4 trading platform (used by traders with EA)
- Wide range of trading instruments
- Perfect broker for scalping
XTB Review – Cons
- Limited cryptocurrency selection (although improved to date)
- Leverage operability is not very high (as per new legislation)